In working with Lumen we will make
commitment to you;
- To always act in your best interest.
- To provide you with clear information about the
services we offer, including the fees and charges that
- To listen to you and your needs and goals and base
our advice on you and your requirements.
- To be honest with you, especially in relation to
your goals and the likelihood of them being met given
your current circumstances.
- To meet with you at least once per annum, unless we
mutually agree to delay it.
- To give you access to a formal complaints procedure
should you be unhappy with our service or advice.
In return we want you to make a
commitment to us. We would ask that you;
- Provide input into the process – these are your
goals and financial plans and if you are not involved
you will not be committed to them.
- Return our telephone calls and emails as quickly as
possible – we will not have contacted you unless it is
- Complete and return any paperwork sent as quickly as
possible – this will ensure any cover is put in place as
soon as possible.
- Ask a question if something doesn’t make sense – if
you don’t understand you will not be committed to it.
- Give honest feedback on our service – we want to
continually improve what we provide to you.
- Commit to working with us going forward.